Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Their purpose is to focus on the promotion of ancient civilization


Fortunately, I had to adjust my mood was much better. because after all, I say Yu, speaking female Jiao Ye Hao, their purpose is to focus on the promotion of ancient civilization. The program started do mind is I read a book, a little thought, I think we,re in March should do one on women in the history of the program, do a whole month, that is, from the perspective of women do. We often say that women hold half the sky However, women in Chinese history, how leather belts can the era of the top half of the sky? many images have been drowned man, my mind is this. .but did not expect such a situation arise. I can now say that I Yu really did not say if there are extra-marital affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment