Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The two of them the overwhelming coverage


If we study literature, mens belts we can say that Yu had not married, have families, we can discuss. But as a historian, he could not say out such words. Do you know what marriage? according to Zhou said, it should be after six procedures, ask the name of someone to calculate the name of lucky unlucky so, and must have six procedures. Dayu times in the procedure you have this 6 ? example to the women Johnson, the two of them the overwhelming coverage. You think when you do not rigorous program where academics have criticized you or incomplete areas? .Jilian Hai: This matter can be considered from several aspects, such as in front of me big Jiao Yu and women, that is love, there is something about love. but I say that Yu and Yao Ji at the time, I said that he met with a flood control in the process of the villagers, which created a feeling among . For the feelings we may have many, many different interpretations you may have I do not quite know, if you look at me from start to finish this program, I was the love and affection clearly distinguished one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment