Thursday, September 2, 2010

especially not the daughter married

especially not the daughter married,people will shun you.miss you marry a wife,I have no face to see the ancestors.Dad! I let dad do to say,this is nothing,not useful to ye will not believe Davis Niang then? Niang said that it is the truth,to listen to.Do not you remember school? lame blind as long as you say you are christian louboutin home,people will run you get looks of contempt.just do not like you start with the teacher.After you said with the city beautiful will our daughter home is your Aunt Tang Shu and Hall.Niang finished on that Ma Lei.Dieshui,not to his wife back home,back to your mother can not help the area will be revealed the secret The.and then to my arms hides the 10 cooked eggs on Mother dragged away.flutter my tears descend assassination assassination,disability is not their fault,is God unfair to them.but they had a perfect Tianchi to me.Tianchi this silly,this father and mother,no longer perfect.I am angry,how he's that look down on me? It was,you tell them you are your wife and christian louboutin shoes Tang Shu Tong Aunt? I knocked the last sentence.I did not believe.wife is I'm not looking for father and mother,so why did father and mother can not recognize it? but I out years My father and mother have not been to school once.the first year of work,I would like to play with them into the city,they refused,saying that people know my father and mother are in my face,smearing people with disabilities,affect my married wife.life is a do not want to go out in the mountains.Niang said she is coming from the city,it means much to complain.Later,I talked about the first girlfriend,when I think about when the timing,it took her back to trip home.Who would have thought home,she left no dinner meal left,I hurried outside,she said,and such christian louboutin sale people live her day could not get along.said that our family genes in question,after the children certainly not healthy.I am so angry how far her roll far.home,your mother in that cry,father also called me.that I do not listen to their words,insisted the incense is not broken our family.Later,I met a second girlfriend is now my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment