Sunday, September 19, 2010

I think everything happened

I think everything happened, is a mysterious journey, each process is a story in Cumulative wonderful story of your life, when you continue to accumulate, accumulate, accumulate, you will find beauty through the practice course, which would you turn into a charming, intelligent, full of flexibility, training you to be elegant, fun , happy, influential woman. rod does not stick? Whenever I think of Mary Kay, I was really moncler touched! I am very very impressed! I think I am a woman, not very complicated, very complicated thing if you want to to succeed, is the kind of challenge for me. When I see Mary Kay beauty, but that is by class, have the right attitude, you can be a meteoric rise to become chief, too easy! too simple! right? women like a simple thing, right?
do not regard it as very difficult, you just copy, copy, copy. Finally, I talk about my Mary Kay experience between the two to share with you. Mary Kay is really important, she is my life, and she changed my life, changed my family life, the child's life, so moncler jackets I loved her husband, my children love her. I once went to a seminar in Dallas, I think I am very very proud! I was Taiwan's first chief supervision, so I had the pleasure sitting next to lunch with Mary Kay. when I know when I have this honor My heart really moncler sale excited incredible joy. I sat next to her, my heart Bang, bang, bang, jumping up and happy ah! she took a fork, I took a fork, her salad fork salad fork me, Great! her eat hot peppers, I see her, she points to help me spread the pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment