Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a long time

a long time, Li Hong is basking in the scene that day, the Jian-Ye majestic in front of her, grabbed her arm, he hand and christian louboutin shoes very wide effort. this little diary filled with the

words, recorded his daily want to say that Li Hong diary and watching silent, as if looking at a life in the same talk to her . christian louboutin shoes She look a lot of pages, an article was written

before clinical death:
red, so I always like to tell you. no matter how old we are, even a wake up, we have white hair, I think I This will tell you. I have so much to tell you. But every time I'm

afraid to sleep but wake up, big boy, I am afraid to even the first time such a strong, why are you reluctant to see me one ? I can not be trusted to go, because I love you,

even if death is so near, sitting next to me, I have to choose to love you hhhh
Chen industry one day a certain period of
Yang promising and from the factory back home, because he always loved to go, the leadership of the factory said to him: We have a great impact this. collapse. He woke up every

day, people still rushed to work riding a bike, plant or machinery is operating non-stop. This makes him a little bit disappointed.
he began his regular life, daily sleep 9:00 am wake up listening to the radio, 11 o'clock start eating, christian louboutin sleeping and watching television the afternoon, then eat dinner, stroll

the streets watching the news at the weekend, and see if the musicians, if not, then go home watch TV go to bed. this day in life, Yang There are two promising not to leave, the

same as cigarettes, as is the bed. He was always in the smoke in bed most of the time he showed his boundless love of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment