Sunday, September 19, 2010

I give you a few examples of my child's kindergarten teacher Teng Huaguang

I give you a few examples of my child's kindergarten teacher Teng Huaguang, her beauty consultant in a period of time when, one day, she told me she did not want to do, although she is very excited before. I said : beauty consultants, the best way is, with her see you do, do not teach her the phone, because you do not see her eyes. Sometimes, christian louboutin she was watching TV, silly phone calls, suddenly thought of you while watching TV series, one side said: understand that she is not really understood, is not it? you say white, you do not waste time, waste of money, you have to face to face. I said: class, three were recommended by the hostess of strangers, are not familiar with me, you do not see how I class, how sales?
you to be my assistant teacher. ; good. yuan things. back then, that the teacher told her husband, Teng said: heart. We must lead by example, and you must be a great training christian louboutin shoes site. We have thousands of NT individuals quit a month's work to do Mary Kay beauty consultant, I am still nervous than her, to know it? She completed a perfect time to start telling me: a quick cosmetic class, you free? But she learned. On the way, I and she discussed what she learned and saw what she knew where she was to strengthen that evening she called to tell me: a! winner. So, my dear, when christian louboutin sale there are problems, I would not rush to get her over, because time is the most expensive investment, I always work in my first line up guide my beauty consultant . So I can for two years eight months when the chief, I have my own beauty classes, and used as training.

No comments:

Post a Comment