Sunday, September 19, 2010

When I perform oversight

When I perform oversight, I have not less than three lessons a week's. because I know best The training is to train them up in the beauty classes. and I love to see me with their classes, why? because she will for me in front of my customers extra points, I am with a beauty consultant, but in the customer's point of view is: , she can also help you to do P90X something, right? tutorial I really like finish, said: They do, and then she give me the money, you know, women get a pile of money to other people is very painful. She would like, is nice to me ah! greatly stimulated her, and let her know that this can be done to the. Some would question that, but sometimes with a beauty consultant on the class whiteboard lesson is, how do? have no such worries? I say what I do on p90x workout the whiteboard lessons.
That is me as the implementation of , has a new consultant to visit my class, I worship her. When I say let her see my class, she can not sleep the night before. She is very excited about this class there are many expectations. because she was Sharon will see how many people worship me. the day when I went to school, a classroom, it is p90x dvd set in the family living room, there are a bunch of kids making a terrible noise. I thought: be good. that next time you about your class, please? wonderful good ah! messes up my things, I thought to myself: , I endured, I said: : tell you, beauty lessons are fun. until now, I still love my job and enjoy the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment